Sample Blog #3 True Colors

My True Colors result was Gold. Golds tend to be very structure oriented and like things to be in order. This fits my personality as I am very organized, punctual and dependable. Golds also tend to respect authority and follow the rules. Some careers that were suggested for me included: Top Executive, Natural Science Manager and Logisticians.

Top Executives are similar to Superintendents in that they are in charge of a company. A Top Executive would be responsible for hiring and managing staff, managing the company finances, making decisions and problem-solving. I do not feel that this would be a good fit for me because I dislike managing finances and hate making decisions. I feel that I prefer to follow authority rather than be the authority figure.

Image result for top executive

Natural Science Managers organize the efforts of different types of scientists, which is similar to Administrative Assistants. They are responsible for keeping projects on time and under budget. Finally, they maintain schedules and organize materials. I feel that I could do the required activities for this job, but I would much prefer research involving people and culture than natural science topics.

Image result for natural science managers

I chose Logisticians as my final career because I had never heard of it before. Logisticians are responsible for maintaining supplies. They make sure that the supplies are there that are needed to make goods. They also make sure that supplies fit the budget. I feel like this could be a good job for me as I am very organized and can definitely stick to a budget.

Image result for logisticians

Comments