Blog checklist

Weekly Blog Checklist

Give yourself a blog score. Place an "X" in each box if you have completed that requirment. The highest score would be a 10.


I included an appropriate title for my blog this week. (i.e. Blog #1, Career Cruising Matchmaker Results)

I have a specific purpose and focused topic this week (i.e. something useful for mt readers) Use topic planning sheet.

I included at least 1 picture/video.

I included at least 1 link.

I credited the picture/video I used (even if you took the photo, cite the source).

I used research in my blog post and cited at least one source to show my readers where my research came from this week.

I referenced the weekly blog schedule. For example, I wrote about my struggles and successes using a conversational writing style that would encourage people to read my blog.

I checked and corrected my spelling and grammar. (“I” not “i”, “you” not “u”).

My reader will learn something useful from my blog this week.

I met the word count (100-300 words) for this week. 

Point total for this week’s blog (add all the check marks above for a score out of 10 points).
Reminder: It is perfectly fine to use bullet points and subheadings within your blog to make it more reader-friendly. Just be sure NOT to copy/paste information without giving credit to the sources. You MUST include your own original thoughts and your own analysis/interpretation of your research.

Comments